Netmax Technologies is a leading IT company providing 6 months industrial training in IOT (Internet of things) in Chandigarh since 2001. Netmax provides an innovative learning atmosphere with the ideal infrastructure and up-to-date technologies. The training program has been created carefully so the learners can begin working as the qualified IoT developers once they finish their course.
Netmax Technologies Pvt Ltd is Chandigarh’s most renowned company offering 6 months industrial training in IoT to students from Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir and Uttrakhand. Our IoT programming course is designed to provide the perfect opportunity for applicants striving to be employed in MNC’s.
Why choose 6 months industrial training in IoT(Internet of things):
IoT (Internet of Things) is the interconnection via the Internet of computing devices embedded in everyday objects, enabling them to send and receive data.
The “Internet of things” (IoT) has become an increasingly growing matter of discussion both in the work environment and outside of it. It’s an idea that not just has the possibility to reshape how we live but also how we function.
- A comprehensive demonstration of each module.
- Analysis and case study of IoT projects developed by Netmax Technologies.
- Live demo with interactive sessions and hands-on in Design.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions and Career guidance upon successful completion of the program.
- Best in class faculty hired through the comprehensive evaluation of teaching skills and qualification.
Features of Six months industrial training in IOT (internet of things ) at Netmax technologies.
- Basics of Internet of things and Embedded Linux
- Setting up Iot Platform with Raspberry Pi and Python language
- Basics of Ardunio and NodMCu Platform Connecting to IOT Cloud
- Raspberry Pi and All type of Sensor Interfacing using Python Language
- Netmax IOT Shield and Raspberry Pi Interfacing with 100+ sensors with Python and IOT cloud platforms.
For more details regarding 6 months industrial training in IoT, please contact us at: